Statement Of Purpose (Overall Purpose of Job)
Assist with project management duties and perform administrative functions on projects.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
(A) Specific :
- Schedule all related project meetings and to record minutes.
- Compile and prepare presentation material on the respective project meetings.
- Prepare requested documents for team members.
- Assist in submission to application to commence work with building landlords or Statutory Authorities.
- Liaise with sub-contractors and vendors on the related submission to permit project commencement.
- Maintain and file project related records e.g. site progress reports, site progress photo, HTO, etc.
- Compile and submit progress reports / OMM / As-build drawings to Consultants’ team.
- Administrative support to Safety Team for the preparation of project documentation, e.g. Risk Assessment, Safe Work Procedures.
(B) General :
- To maintain proper control of filing documents and drawings according to requirement as per ISO Standards (if applicable).
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Follow the safety procedures, rules and regulations and eliminate or reduce hazard at the work place.
(A) Education, Qualifications & Special Training :
- GCE ‘O’ / ‘A’, Diploma holder in any discipline.
- Job holder without the above qualification but with relevant experience would be considered.
(B) Knowledge & Skills :
- Service oriented and good interpersonal skills.
- Good working attitude, self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written).
- PC literate and knowledge in MS Office.
- Meticulous and a team-player.
(C) Experience :
- Preferably with at least 3 years in clerical work in Interior / Construction industry.
ISOTeam Project Pte. Ltd