Project Administrator / Document Controller
HS Compression & Process Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 9-Jul-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Job responsibilities include, but not limited, to the following :
- Generate progress reports based on field reports submitted by project staff.
- Coordinating of site reports received in a timely manner and properly distributed and filed.
- Coordinate any instructions between client project site and project team whilst they are at site, especially with site personnel on issues at project sites.
- Proper and update filing of project files.
- Assist project team in monitoring and chasing for material delivery, issuing of purchase requisitions and purchase orders.
- Prepares Master Project Schedule.
- Coordinate with Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning each discipline supervisor or Project Engineer to monitor progress in their area.
- Responsible for document submittal, filing and tracking in coordination with the project department.
- Responsible for internal/external distribution of documents, drawings, specifications, procedures and all project related data documents distribution upon approval.
- Maintain the master list for documents and drawings.
- Update and monitor the status of the documents listed in the master list.
- Receive and keep custody of all incoming drawings/specifications/data.
- Manage and control the DCC library.
- Handle other ad-hoc duties as assigned;
HS Compression & Process Pte Ltd