Project Administrator | Contract | Upto $2.8k
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 25-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
As a Project Administrator, you will be supporting the project management team members which includes Managing Directors, Project Managers and Team Leads in the day-to-day operations of the project.
Responsibilities may include:
- Resource management (i.e. on/off-boarding, leave tracking)
- Minute taking at client and team meetings
- Preparation of meeting decks to be sent to client on time
- Tracking of deliverables
- Working with the Director on financial management (i.e. ensuring accuracy of chargeability, reconciliation of cost variances)
- Liaising with finance teams for billings
- Processing of invoices/raising Pos and generating reports
- Ensuring the team complies with client data protection
- Initiating and managing process improvements
- Maintenance of project site office facilities and overseeing the daily tasks of the PMO offshore team supporting the project under his/her care.
- With two or more years' experience in project administration and project management
- Good listening and minutes writing skills
- Able to follow in meetings and capturing key points and follow-up action items with the respective parties
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Process-oriented with good documentation and collaboration skills
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160