Project Administrative Assistant (6months renewable contract) UP to 3K
Project Administrative Assistant (6months renewable contract)
Up to $3800
Monday-Friday 8:30am 6pm
Location: Alexandra Technopark
• Provide administrative support to Project Manager
• Coordinates and communicate relevant project information to vendors, contractors and inter departments
• Minute taking and general correspondence. File and distribute internal and external correspondences.
• General administrative duties related to projects as assigned by Project Manager
• Ensure project status are updated as per frequency. This would include monitoring and tracking project financials, project schedule, project risk, project issues, project dependencies and project resources management.
• Manage project sharepoint/ shared folder to ensure project artefacts are recorded accordingly.
• Candidate should possess a minimum Level or Diploma
• Minimum 2 years administrative experience in IT industry.
• Required to be proficient in Microsoft Office
• Must be a team player
• Good command of English written and oral
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Alternatively, you may wish to email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd, 1 Finlayson Green #18-01 Singapore 049246 Tel: 6671 9886 Fax: 6536 7890
Consultant in charge: Mok Weng Yi Rebecca
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1984619
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.
People Profilers Pte Ltd