Project Admin @ Tuas
- Permanent Staff
- 5.5 Days Work Week
- up to $2500
- Work closely with the project team to ensure purchase requisitions are keyed into the SAP system in a time and accurate manner.
- Work closely with the purchasing team on follow up matters related to purchase requisitions.
- Assist project team in follow through of the purchase requisitions including liaising with requestors and users.
- Provide administrative support to the project team together with existing administrative staff.
- Company transport provided two ways at Boon Lay MRT, Lakeside MRT and Bukit Batok MRT
- Monday to Friday: 8:15am to 5:15pm
- Saturday: 8:15am to 12:15pm
- up to $2500
- Minimum GCE “O” Level holders or ITE, Diploma and Degree holders in business or any related field of study
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in using SAP is a must.
- Effective communication skills
- A team player who is organised and possesses good initiative.
- Proficient in relevant Microsoft Office programs.
In lieu of physical interviews, we will be conducting virtual interview, i.e. Skype/WhatsApp/Facetime/Zoom
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd