Project Accountant (Construction | Central)
- Perform various aspects of Project Accounting Management and Control.
- Major Project Budget Reports and Control. Provide timely support in Budget and Forecast.
- Review Project status with Business Units and perform monthly WIP/Project Margin Erosion/Gain analysis.
- Review and monitoring Project Performance Status which include LOUC/Cost Over-run/Collections vs Revenue.
- Provide support to PIC/Project Managers for Project Accounting.
- Management of Project related Audits-SOX, Internal and External.
- Perform various aspect of Project Accounting Control and Management.
- Provide timely Project and Financial analysis support.
- Ensure compliance with statutory and accounting requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in related field
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Oracle is an added advantage
- Willing to multi-task and able to meet tight deadline
- Experience in project accounting and WIP
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16645
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD