Programming & Artist Relationship Manager - Marquee
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 28-Nov-2018
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Support the General Manager to achieve the financial related goals that have been set for the outlet through diligent and proactive management skills in his role.
- Review operating results with the team and identify opportunities to improve performance
- Anticipate heavy business periods and plan a yearly calendar with management and the marketing team.
- Ensure pre-shift meetings with staff are carried out and review all information pertinent to the day's business
- Create a work environment that promotes teamwork, performance feedback, recognition, mutual respect and staff satisfaction
- Responsible for coordinating training of all staff if required.
- Holds daily pre-shift meetings and departmental meetings as needed.
- Schedule weekly, monthly and yearly all local and international talent for Marquee at Marina Bay Sands.
- Build and manage relationships with local and international agencies and talent.
- Coordinate all talent travel, accommodation, transportation, payroll, schedule, visa’s and invoice processing.
- Host talent and ensure talent requirements are met in order to ensure no disruptions to performance schedules.
- Manage the monthly music schedule for Marquee at Marina Bay Sands.
- Approval collateral produced for music and talent promotions.
- Manage a close relationship with Marina Bay Sand Marketing and social media team.
- Handle all tasks assigned to you by the General Manager and Assistant General Manager.
- Comply with Marina Bay Sands internal policies and procedures.
- Experience in managing a small team of staff.
- Experience in DJ-ing.
- Experience in managing the development phase through the life-cycle of business planning, project management of deliverables culminating in the pre-opening and launch of a large complex.
- Assistance with gaining artists publicity information for inclusion in the program.
- An effective team worker who shows initiative and take ownership of the role.
- And other general Artist Liaison duties, including but not exclusively meeting guests at the train station or airport; support with the purchase and distribution of riders to the operations team; supporting the wider Artist Liaison and Front of House team members across the venues; ensuring that any Production requests are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Required by all TM’s to help promote the venue on all personal social media platforms in a positive view on a weekly basis.
- Certificate or Diploma in Restaurant Management or extensive F&B experience.
- Have a well-groomed and professional appearance.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, knowledge of additional languages is a plus.
- Be able to work days, nights, public holidays, eve of public holidays and any peak periods and any shift per the business needs and requirements.
- Have a well-groomed, professional appearance.
- Able to perform under pressure.
- Building Trust and Teamwork
- Meet internal and external guest needs, communicates expected standards of service.
- Build strong relationships with Hotel Concierge, Butlers, Gaming host and marketing.
- Attention to detail and good communication skills
- Strong administration, planning and organizational skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook
- Standing for long periods of time
- Frequent walking
- Stair climbing
- Lifting up to 4.5kg
- Lifting or holding electronics such as an iPad for long periods of time.