Self Help Groups Student Care Limited | Date Posted: 3-Jul-2018
Entry Level, Experienced
'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Planning and development of programmes for Students
- Observation of programmes to evaluate effectiveness
- Source for and liaise with external vendors for additional programmes
- Liaise with centre supervisors for programmes
- Coordinate logistics for staff training sessions
- Work closely with Programme Manager to provide the necessary administrative and logistical support for programmes and training planning and execution
- Any other tasks as assigned by Manager
- Min. 1 year of relevant working experience, preferably in education industry e.g. student care or early childhood.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Good verbal and written command of English
Self Help Groups Student Care Limited
With a meaningful mission in heart, every member in SHGSCL purpose and believe in team work to achieve! If you have the desire to help and passionate to make things right, we welcome YOU to join our BIG Family! We offer career progression and trainings apart from attractive salary package to the right candidates! Why wait, Come join us now!