Viva Kids Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 17-Oct-2018
Bachelor's / Honours
- Manage the KidsExcel project in terms of ensuring deliverables and outcomes are met, working with the academic and sports department.
- Administer and disseminate Kidsexcel collaterals such as programme calendars, scheduling and preparation of meetings, production of informational letters to parents, etc.
- Provide central office support such as ordering and distribution of snacks, uniforms, rewards cards, KidsExcel gifts, etc.
- Oversee the deployment of freelance trainers to the KidsExcel programme locations., and reimbursement claims of freelance trainers.
- Coordinate with schools, vendors and partners on programme offerings.
- Degree or equivalent level of knowledge acquired through experience and training/development.
- Experience in managing day-to-day operations, developing and implementing effective and efficient systems.
- Good oral and written communication skills with an ability to engage effectively with a range of stakeholders.
- Shows initiative and has a creative flair for solving problems.
- Able to lead a small and dynamic team.
- Able to work on own initiative and to be proactive in developing and improving the administration functions.
- Good command of Microsoft Excel or equivalent, and use of IT.
- Familiarity of the education industry is an advantage.
Viva Kids Pte Ltd