Programmer (LMS, PHP, .Net / up to $4500 / central)
We are looking for a Programmer to work on a migration of Learning Management System. The incumbent needs to maintain existing applications on PHP and .Net (migrating to).
- Develop applications that complement our Learning Management System that are LTI compatible or work with APIs to facilitate the exchange of data with existing or to-be-developed applications in the company
- Manage stakeholders expectations of change request
- Prioritise, communicate Change Requests
- Requirement Gathering, Development, Testing, Rollout of changes
- Vendor management for development that are outsourced.
- Perform Data Patching, generating reports and develop API between systems
- Perform database maintenance for MySQL and MS SQL 2013
- Project Coordination Requirement:
- Able to run projects with internal users independently
- Experience in work planning and tasks tracking
- Experience in OS : Linux, MS Windows
- Experience in Database: MSSQL, MySQL
- Experience in open source language: PHP, JS , and Vue JS, NodeJS, Laravel framework
- Experience in MS technologies: .Net, C#, Asp.net, Entity Framework, MVC, WCF
- Experience in Frontend: Html/5, Bootstrap, CSS, Jquery, Ajax, Agular
- Experience in system integration work, RESTFUL Services, Web API
- Experience in Cloud technologies: AWS, Azure
- Experience in using source code control tools: Git and related Gitflow Workflow, TFS, Bitbucket
- Skilled in enterprise technical architecture and implemented well-known design patterns
- Quick learner in languages, pragmatic in solution delivery
- Experience in MS Dynamic CRM will be an added advantage
*Please note that this will be a one year contract under Recruit Express headcount.
We regret to inform only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
EA Licence No. 99C4599
EA Personnel Registration No. R1872248 (Serene Lim See Min)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd