Fabrique Love Pte. Ltd.| Date Posted: 8-Sep-2020
Manager, Senior Manager
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
We're a small family sized local brick and mortar company, looking for assistance in project management to build, intergrate and manage our IT systems and mobile app development.
We're building out a small team of 2-3 pax to:
- Design, develop and test mobile applications for the iOS & Andriod platform
- Participate in full mobile application development life cycle
- Work to keep informed on the latest trends, technologies and best practices in mobile software development
- Write clean and focused code
- Follows best practices related to development, testing and change management procedures
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Liaise with UX/UI team to plan new features
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Excellent understanding of the full mobile development life cycle (iOS, Android & Hybrid Application)
- Working experience with mobile development frameworks such as Firebase
- Strong OOP and design knowledge for creating extensible, re-usable software
- Experience with MySQL or MS SQL database will be a plus.
- Practical experience and common sense rank over academic qualifications
Fabrique Love Pte. Ltd.