Programme Manager, SMU-X (Project-Based Experiential Learning)
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure timely exchange of information to facilitate course scheduling and hiring of mentors.
- Assist in creating a wealth of opportunities for SMU students to grow in their knowledge and experiences through partnerships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Facilitate relevant collaboration between external parties e.g. institutions, businesses, governments, media, stakeholders, board members and relevant internal parties.
- Maintain and update databases for the team.
- Assist in drafting of reports for senior management.
- Conduct surveys of students, faculty and industry partners, analyze data and present findings.
- Administration and tracking of department spending against budgets.
- Administer expenses reimbursement process.
- Administer procurement procedures.
- Provide other administrative support as required.
- Minimum Bachelor degree.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional level experience.
- Strong knowledge of statistical analysis.
- Possess a collaborative mindset.
- Good team player and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to work effectively with faculty, students, administrators and corporate community leaders.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Driven, organised and meticulous.
- A fast learner who is flexible to take on new challenges and adapt to changes.
- Possess a high degree of initiative, and an ability to work with little.
- IT skills required – Statistical software, Advanced MS Excel and Powerpoint.
- Experience in an educational service business that requires managing multiple tasks and projects, working with other stakeholders and satisfying multiple high level constituencies.
- Experience in running a makerspace is a plus.
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated qualifications but have relevant work experience may still apply. Remuneration and appointment terms shall commensurate with qualifications and experience. SMU reserves the right to modify the appointment terms where necessary.
Singapore Management University