• Oversees the Digital Ambassador and Leads
• Conceptualise, direct and oversee the execution of strategic programmes to increase infocomm usage and digital literacy among seniors & e payment adoption of stall holders.
• Stakeholder management (internal and external) for running of the programme.
• Develop and enhance the relationship with key partners in public, people and private sectors to drive alignment to the Digital Programme objectives. This includes working closely with education institutions, industry and community partners to develop and deploy various programme to the seniors.
• Develop & oversee execution of marketing strategies for outreach programmes.
• Strategise and develop effective and consistent communications on key messages to stakeholders and members of the public.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in marketing, programme management or policy formulation with management capacity
• Good knowledge and understanding of infocomm technology trends and infocomm applications for end-users
• Effective communication skills in writing, presentation, negotiation and influencing
• Effective stakeholder engagement skills
• Strong sense-making and ability to think on the feet
• Good leadership skill with experience in leading and coaching teams
• Passion to serve the community
• Preferrbly to have experience in AIC, Pioneer Generation Office/Silver Generation Office
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)