Programme Manager (Healthcare)
Our client is looking for Programme Managers who are passionate in the healthcare industry and have the heart for the people in creating meaningful programmes in order to improve the quality of the people. They should have an eye for the bigger picture especially at a cluster or national level and also being meticulous in looking at details and data. Be part of the healthcare industry and embark this challenging but fulfilling journey!
- Plan and implement evidence-based initiatives or programmes
- Coordinate with stakeholders in end to end programme management, which includes planning, sourcing and budgeting
- Research, plan and implement evidence-based initiatives in collaboration with partners and the Community Care sector
- Track progress and ensure compliance to timelines in project development and implementation
- Project manage and evaluate the outcomes and effectiveness of the initiatives.
- Engage and manage internal and external stakeholders to gain buy-in and partnerships.
- Degree in any discipline with at least 3 years of programme management and evaluation experience, preferably in healthcare, eldercare and/or social services. 8 years or more experience will be considered for senior post.
- Able to manage multiple projects and to thrive under pressure.
- Effective communicator (verbal, in writing) with good interpersonal skills and an interest to enhance care in the sector.
All qualified applicants, please send in your resume to:
Please include your full working experience, education background, notice period, expected salary.
We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Tricia Celestine Goh (R1981653)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd