Programme Manager, Group Deposits and Wealth
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
The Retail function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services.
Personal Financial Services
We design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations.Job Responsibilities
- To be accountable for the end-to-end delivery of the Personal Financial Services (PFS) wealth strategic program
- Represents the interests of the Group Retail PFS Wealth Management business in the strategic program
- Align business stakeholders on strategy, capabilities, and business requirements
- Ensure commercialisation of the program
- Lead the build of the wealth business capabilities to ensure holistic delivery and scalability of wealth business
- Lead the process for defining capabilities scope for the PFS wealth capabilities build program across PFS
- Lead the process for identifying business requirements to enable the capabilities build
- Work with the respective local business teams to detail investment proposal to ensure optimal return of projects
- Responsible for project plans, project strategy document
- Present respective proposals and update at high level management committees ( MEC, ITC and PSC)
- Work with Technology team to deliver the intended outcome
- Oversee delivery with focus on UAT, end user training and commercialization
- Work with local business teams to operationalise the capabilities.
- At least 20 Years of experience in wealth management, retail banking, digital banking and project management related areas of work
- Strong experience in stakeholder management and program execution
- Have proven track record in execution of large scale wealth management programs
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)