Programme Manager (Community Health) - SPSLIP
• Industry: Healthcare
• Salary: Basic + Bonus + Flexible Benefits
• Working Hours: Monday to Friday, Office Hours
- Build relationships with new and existing partners to deliver healthcare related programmes and activities for the community
- End to end project management
- Work closely with external vendor for delivery of programmes
- Diploma in any field
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience in engaging multiple stakeholders
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Comfortable to support weekend community programmes when necessary
Interested applicants, click "Apply Now" or email your detailed resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
Lim Peiling (Serene) | R1654066
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd (Scientec Personnel) | 11C5781