Programme Executive / Training / Education ( $2600 / Bukit Batok )
- Gross up to $2700
- 5 days office hour
- Location at West
- Plan and manage yearly programmes and events
- Event lead for large scale events responsible for full event logistical and administrative management.
- Support programme and event management process, liaison and coordination of speakers, registration, invoicing, payment, manpower management and logistics matters according to requirement.
- Plan and execute marketing activities in collaboration with Branding and Marketing dept
- Monitor marketing activities, handle enquiries
- Resourceful in sourcing vendors to meet the requirements of programmes
- Provide customer service to on-line/phone customers, as well as on-site event participants
- Handle all administrative matters pertaining to executive programmes and events
- Required to work on weekends and off office hours, when required
- Minimum GCE ‘A’ level/Diploma holders or its equivalent with at least 2 years of relevant working experience in the learning and development field.
- Familiar with ACTA and DACE requirements will be preferred.
Interested applicants, please email your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Applicants who posses relevant exeperience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not posses
above exeperience your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please sumit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON.
Our dedicated and apporachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.**
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Zhou Ke Xin (Nara)
Reg no.: R1875081
EA Licence No.: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd