Tourism Management Institute of Singapore (TMIS) is a notable training arm of the National Association of Travel Agents (NATAS) that provides industry related training and skills upgrading for those who aspire to join the travel and tourism industry. TMIS is looking for highly motivated individuals to join us in our growth.
- Ensure quality of curriculum through reviewing the courseware and programmes.
- Administer the Academic and Examination Board meeting materials
- Liaise with external client to review the courseware requirement
- Assist in the internal audit of WSQ curriculum to ensure quality of materials are developed
- Administer New WSQ/ Non-WSQ curriculum onto Skillsconnect system for accreditation under TMIS
- Prepare Trainer Contracts
- Assist in the assessment plans for students
- Schedule course dates, allocate trainers and classrooms
- Liaison between overseas university partners and management
- ITE Higher NITEC or Diploma holder
- Good communication skills
- Pleasant personality with a positive attitude
- Able to work on a 5.5 days work week (Alternate Saturday off)
- Preferably with 1 year of working experience in clerical/administrative support
- ACTA certification will be an advantage