Programme Executive @ Clementi (Educational Industry)
- Mon to Fri: 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Up to $2600
- Provide administrative support on all examination matters, including but not limited to:
- Planning & organising pre-examination activities
- Administering examinations
- Processing examination results
- Planning and organising post-examination activities
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, such as Enhanced Registration Framework, EduTrust certification and Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA)
- Liaise with university partners, external examiners, lecturers and relevant departments on examination-related matters
- Perform any other duties as assigned
- Clementi (Educational Industry)
- Monday to Friday: 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Up to $2600
- Bachelor's degree, preferably with 1 to 2 years of relevant working experience in higher education.
- Strong interpersonal, communication (both verbal and written) skills.
- Able to work with diverse teams.
- Independent and resourceful.
- Proficient in using IT tools for work effectiveness.
- Able to plan, organise, multi-task and time manage under pressure.
- Result and process-oriented, with an eye for details.
In lieu of physical interviews, we will be conducting virtual interview, i.e. Skype/WhatsApp/Facetime/Zoom
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd