Programme Coordinator (Education Sector | Up to $3,500/mth)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 23-Jul-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1871406
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 6.00pm
- Assist in the planning and coordination of programmes (matriculation, orientation, graduation celebration, etc.)
- Attend to enquiries regarding student application and enrolment processes.
- Ensure prompt execution of all administrative processes for program activities, from student selection, enrolment, orientation, to examination and graduation.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Minimum Degree/ Diploma in Events/ Marketing/ Business or related field.
- Prior relevant experience in Education/ Government Sector is an advantage.
- Able to start work immediately/ on short notice.
Applicants please email detailed resume in MS Word Format to Ms Winnie Lui Wing Lam (CEI No.: R1871406)
(EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd