Programme Coordinator (7-month contract), LKCSB
To assist/support the Programme Leads/Operations Managers in serving the student population and programme management team on:
- Pre-matriculation and orientation activities communication to the students.
- Provide logistical and administrative support for all academic components.
- Coordination of overseas segment.
- Assist to coordinate in all student life activities such as events and workshops.
- Provide support in student financial matters including reimbursements and monitoring of accounts receivable.
- Collaborating with the Operations Team to ensure seamless flow and execution of academic related activities.
- Assist in day-to-day admin operations and ad-hoc events/projects as assigned by the Programme Leads.
- Cross supporting in another team within the PG department whenever necessary.
- Polytechnic Graduate with minimum 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Recent graduates are welcome to apply.
- Mature, independent and able to work with faculty, students and vendors.
- Excellent written and spoken communications.
- Able to multi-task and organize student activities and programme scheduling.
- Some working knowledge of education methodology, curriculum design and development.
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated qualifications but have relevant work experience may still apply. Remuneration and appointment terms shall commensurate with qualifications and experience. SMU reserves the right to modify the appointment terms where necessary.
Singapore Management University