Programme Associate, Learning Technology
Wealth Management Institute (WMI) was established in 2003. Founded by GIC and Temasek, we are the leading training provider for wealth and asset management in Asia. Our programmes serve wealth managers, asset managers, investment advisors, lawyers, trust professionals, wealth planners, high net-worth families and financial regulators across Asia. Our mission is to build capabilities, advance knowledge and nurture innovation and expertise in wealth management, asset management and other disciplines related to financial services.
WMI is appointed as Singapore’s Lead Training Provider for Private Banking by the Institute of Banking and Finance Singapore (“IBF”) and supported by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (“MAS”). WMI provides a comprehensive suite of practiced-based programmes from IBF accredited certification programmes, Graduate Diploma to Master of Science in Asset and Wealth Management in collaboration with Nanyang Technological University. In 2020, WMI enrolled 17,000 finance professionals from 150 leading financial institutions across 60 programmes.
About This Opportunity
This full time permanent role reports into WMI Client Solutions team who manages the relationships and training needs of clients from various financial services industries such as private banking, priority banking, consumer banking and insurance.
The individual will gain insights to how programmes are designed, developed, accredited and delivered and learn how their role provides the required learning technology which enables classroom face to face sessions to be effectively translated to virtual instructor led delivery. The individual will also develop competencies in managing online learning programmes.
- Provide learning technology set up to deliver training programmes using a range of virtual training platforms and tools such as Webex, Zoom, Teams etc.
- Provide training & learning management system (TMS & LMS) support and technical assistance to ensure functionality and timely set up of classroom and online learning courseware and assessments.
- Manage online learning user enquiries and issues, supports annual update and user acceptance testing, as well as monthly reporting.
- Support programme team to ensure the smooth running of training programmes and processes.
- Handle applications and enrolments in TMS/LMS to issue invoices and e-certifications.
- Extract, organise and analyse MIS related to learner’s records, trainer and participant ratings, participant profiles, completion progress for certification, etc.
Education and Skillset:
- Graduated with a diploma in a recognised polytechnic in engineering, IT, computer or data science. Other disciplines are equally welcome as long the individual is technically proficient and highly competent with technology and digital platforms.
- Fresh graduates or those with between 1 to 2 years of working experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Meticulous, detail-oriented and possess strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written, with good interpersonal skills.
- Some experience in managing TMS/LMS, Zoom, Teams, Webex and other virtual delivery platforms will be an advantage.
- Good with MS Office Powerpoint and Word and highly proficient in Excel.
Individuals keen on this opportunity can email [Click Here to Email Your Resume] and attention to:
- Executive Director, Clients Solutions
Wealth Management Institute Limited