Programme Assistant Manager (Education Sector/ Buona Vista)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 23-Jul-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1871406
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Manage each programme from start to finish and ensure timely and successful delivery of the programmes.
- Liaise with clients, trainers and assessors to incorporate their specific preferences.
- Work with Business Management team to finalize all materials for printing.
- Work with admin & support team to secure the venue and catering.
- Confirm training schedule, participant numbers and details.
- Ensure online learning is activated on time and the training materials are uploaded correctly and in time.
- Check invoice details before issuing invoices to clients.
- Be present and engaged with participants and trainers onsite at all programmes. Address any unexpected issues to ensure each session runs smoothly.
- Liaise with relevant departments on funding, certification, attendance, training materials, training feedback etc.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Degree or Diploma in any discipline.
- Experience in managing and running programmes/ facilitating workshops/ trainings.
- Experience in event management may qualify as direct experience in running programmes.
- Prior relevant experience in the Education/ Government sector is preferred.
Applicants please email detailed resume in MS Word Format to Ms Winnie Lui Wing Lam (CEI No.: R1871406)
(EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd