Program Manager (North/ Contract manufacturer)
- Manage existing customers and develop new potential opportunities
- Responsible to review customer technical quotation packages, work with relevant department to complete the sales proposals/quotations for Management review and present to customer
- Ability to handle all the enquiries and negotiation with customer
- Responsible to perform Sale Contract/Manufacturing Service Agreement reviews and present to Management and customer
- Liaise and co-ordinate with customers and other departments pertaining to project activities and order fulfilment
- Manage product EOL, ECN, obsolesce claim, product transfer, and product sustaining activities such cost reduction, alternatives by working with internal functions
- Manage a team of Program Management Engineers
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in the electronics manufacturing industry, preferably in Electronics Manufacturing Service and in Business Development/Program managerial capacity
- Degree/ Diploma in Electronics/ Mechanical Engineering
- Technical competency to engage customers for specifications and process reviews
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written, mature and strong analytical skill.
- Good knowledge of software office tools especially Microsoft excel and powerpoint application and ERP software
- Possess good supervisory, project management and cross functional managerial skill
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Code: 16582.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD