- Be the focal point of communication with customers
- Monitor all phases of projects through various reports and communicate to customers
- Co-ordinate engineering, purchasing, planning and production activities to meet customer’s request
- Achieve revenue growth through delivery of programs and customer
- Lead cross-functional problem solving teams to address commercial, technical or manufacturing issues
- To implement and review cost reduction program with the customer
- Maintain a good system of effectively track progress and take a risk management approach to identify and prepare counter-measures
- Bachelor/Diploma in Mechanical or Electronics Engineering with at least 3-5 years of experience in project/program management
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
We invite interested candidates to write-in with CV in MS Word format to Sansan Sanryani Cahaya EA 12C6130/ R1767240 [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd