Program Manager (Banking & Financial Services)
- Join a high growth IT Solutions and Services providing firm
- Excellent opportunity to build your own team and develop leaders
Our client is a rapidly growing IT Solutions and Services provider focused on providing services around Enterprise Solutions, Custom solutions and Business Intelligence solutions. With an increasing client footprint in the region, they are looking for passionate business analysts, developers, architects to join their team in Singapore.
As a Program Manager, your responsibilities include:
- Managing the delivery of multiple locations, both onsite and offshore.
- Taking up overall responsibility of Delivery, including - Presales, Resourcing, Delivery, Customer Satisfaction, Managing SLA/KPIs, Account Mining, Managing P&L and Account Growth.
- Contributing to Thought Leadership in the area of Delivery and Solutions pertaining to BFSI.
- Interacting and sharing your point of view with CIO and CIO-1, CIO-2 levels.
- Adhering to SLAs / KPIs of the project.
- Driving governance-related meetings with customers at various levels.
- Identifying areas for innovation and automation in the delivery life cycle and driving the team towards innovation & automation.
- Working closely with the sales team on new opportunities and preparing proposals and bidding for projects.
- Building the team & developing and nurturing leaders.
- Collaborating proactively with various internal competency teams
- Ensuring a higher degree of customer satisfaction.
- You have at least 16 years of strong delivery experience, with solid domain knowledge in Banking & Financial Services (particularly Corporate Banking, Retail Banking or Private Banking).
- You have experience working with software vendors/partners in delivery – including engaging with vendors, negotiation, governance review w.r.t delivery etc.
- You have a proven track record of meeting/exceeding your targets.
- You have excellent team management skills and you can coach and mentor teams to scale up fast.
- You are adept at preparing proposals and have experience in bidding for projects.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder.
- You are highly driven and work well in fast-paced environments.
Ref No: 52270406
Snaphunt Pte Ltd