Program Coordinator (Semiconductor/ North/ No experience required)
- To support the Project Management team in the execution of customer projects. This will include the management of functional requirements from a technical, manufacturing and perspective to deliver the project on time.
- Develop realistic project plans for all activities from receipt of inquiry and order through to delivery
- Interface with functional departments on the progress of the work, updating the project plan and where appropriate to identify the relevant activities and critical items having significant impact on the project deliverables and take appropriate action to resolve them.
- Ensure order fulfilment and meeting of committed delivery dates.
- Any other adhoc duties as required
- GCE “O” Levels, Higher NITEC (ITC) or Diploma in Electronics Engineering
- 1 – 2 years of relevant experience in the manufacturing industry, preferably in contract manufacturing
- Able to work under minimal supervision in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of MRP system will be an advantage
- Able to interpret customers' technical documentation
- Candidates without experience are welcome to apply.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com , job code: 15239
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD