Professional Events Fundraiser
With a footprint of 14 years, the company is dedicated to the long-term organization vision and a big believer cum follower of “efforts equate to results” where it enumerates 100% performance based. Being part of a group, we grew from strength to strength, to now 20 offices locally and spread across 26 countries internationally.
What pride us today are the main four key areas that say our purpose and serves as a benchmark against our actions and decisions.
People: We value, we trust, we invest and we work towards inspiring them
Portfolio: Bringing forward the best to both the clients and the customers, which seeks nothing less than excellence
Growth: Providing opportunities and growth as an organization and the people’s overall development
Mission statement: We Influence, To Improve (using our influence, to improve the lives of others)
Redwoods Advance pride ourselves on providing leadership and direction in social services, enhancing the capabilities of social service organizations, and promoting strategic partnerships.
Dedicated to raise awareness and funds on behalf of the many clients that reach out to the unfortunate through our specialization in face-to-face marketing, we want to make a difference to the community and give back to the society.
With a mind for charities in Non-Profit Organization and Non-Government Organizations, we are always on the lookout for dynamic and committed individuals who want to reach out and impact lives.
If you are looking for a career that is intrinsically rewarding and fulfilling, join the family of passionate professionals (for a worthy cause).
• Learn and develop a better understanding the client and company expectations
• Understanding donor funding requirements and propose suitable charity programmes
• Be involved in donor engagement activities, such as volunteering and agency visits periodically
• Encourage greater donor and community support through a face to face communication
• Assist in educating the public on the cause
• Good team player with good organizational and communication skills
• Passionate with a keen mind to learn
• Responsible and do what it takes to help
• Able to travel both locally and overseas for learning purposes will be an added
What we provide:
• A platform for you to contribute to the society
• Career opportunity, tied down with a meaningful role
• Extensive support – one on one, customized coaching
Apply now OR send in your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
For more details, visit our website http://redwoodsadvance.com/
Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/redwoodsadvancesg
Redwoods Advance Pte Ltd