Production Technician (West / $2800 / Shift Work / Medical)
- Salary: Up to $2800
- Working hours: 5 days work currently, might change to shift in future
- Location: Tuas South (Transport Provided at Cck & Boon Lay)
- Perform various activities and tasks required in the Tablet and Capsule manufacturing facility.
- Operate all relevant equipment, clean, assemble and maintain the cleanliness of the equipment.
- Perform and maintain the documentation of operations in accordance with cGMP requirement.
- Operate the equipment appropriately in accordance with Standard Operating Procedure / batch document.
- Perform online monitoring of in process parameters / checks throughout the batch.
- Complete all relevant records and other documentation required for manufacturing, maintenance and cleaning of equipment in the work area.
- Perform all activities in accordance with cGMP.
- Maintain the cleanliness of work area to ensure cGMP compliance.
- Perform all other relevant duties required to meet the schedule.
- Co-ordination with Engineering for break down rectification of Packing equipment.
- Involve in equipment / process qualification. Participate in investigation of process deviation, cGMP and all other compliance related matters, where applicable.
- Ensure compliance to GxP / Safety / Quality policies
- 0-1 year of relevant experiences in Manufacturing / Medical industry
- Willing to work in a clean room environment, need to wear jumpsuit
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
In order to speed up the shortlisting process, qualified or interested candidates are strongly encouraged to submit your updated resume in MS format by using the Quick Apply or Apply Now Button.
Alternatively, you may also email your resume to us at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
• Education background
• Work experiences in point forms
• Reason(s) for leaving
• Current and Expected salary
• Date of availability / Notice Period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
To find out about other career opportunities in MCI Career Services Pte Ltd, do visit www.mci.com.sg for complete job listing. We wish you all the best in your career search.
Koh Geng Tian (Kenny)
Reg Number: R1657008
MCi Career Services Pte Ltd
EA License Number: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd