Production Technician - Up to $3000 (Full-time, West Area, Near MRT)
It is an opportunity to be a part of a International Company and a global manufacturer of process control and factory automation solutions leader.
Salary: Up to $3,000
Working location: Pioneer
Working hours: 8.30am - 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
- Runs daily production activities.
- Conduct quality control in accordance to test plan.
- Material preparation for production.
- Assist in the technical analysis on product quality defect.
- Deliverance and commissioning of project.
- Diploma/ Nitec in any engineering related study.
- At least 1 year of working experience in production line/ Manufacturing.
- Will be an added advantage with Pneumatic, Electrical, PLC and Mechanical knowledge.
- A good team player and independent individual.
Interested applicant, you may send over your updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] OR simply click apply to our job page.
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration. If you wish to withdraw your consent or correct any of your personal data, please drop us an email at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] to let us know.
(Note: Any resumes of job applications sent to this mailbox will not be attended as it is solely for the purpose of personal data protection related matters.)
We will contact you if your skills and experience are suitable for the role, or if there is a similar opportunity that is available presently or in the future.
Tan Guo Wei (Isaac) | R1655144
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd | 11C5781