Production Technician (Shift work/ Gross up to $2.7k/Tuas)
HR Focus| Date Posted: 29-May-2020
EA Licence No: 13C6829|EA Personal Registration No: R2090280
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC
- Handles daily operational task
- Operates and monitor equipment in assigned sector or plant
- Manual work involvement
- Minimum GCE ‘N’ Level or Nitec, bilingual in English and Mandarin as need to liaise with Mandarin speaking co-workers.
- Must be able to work rotating shift (3 cycles)
- Team player and willing to learn on the job
- Working experience in petrochemicial industry will be of added advantage.
- Candidates who possess a valid forklift licence will be of added advantage.
- Fresh graduates and/or those without experience are encouraged to apply as training will be
- 3 rotating shifts : 7am – 3pm, 3pm – 11pm, 11pm – 7am
To Apply ,
Please attached updated resume in Microsoft Word Format (.doc) and must include the following information :
- Personal Particulars
- Work experiences( period of employment & job duty) in point forms
- Last drawn salary in each employment
- Expected salary
- Reasons for leaving each employment
- Earliest work commencement date / Notice period
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)