Production Technician/ Operator (Medical MNC, East)
- Perform assigned manufacturing tasks to produce high quality products under limited supervision and instruction
- Perform troubleshooting on components and integrated systems by using mechanical, electrical and fluidic knowledge when encounter issues
- Perform assembly and testing activities in accordance to the established work standards, test procedures and work schedule
- Work in a team environment to improve equipment reliability and uptime
- Work with supervisor and assist engineers to execute controlled experiments to address equipment related yield and quality issues.
- To drive implementation of solutions in a production environment to meet production goals.
- Min GCE 'A' Levels/Higher Nitec/Diploma in Electrical, Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering.
- Knowledge in mechanical or electrical engineering.
- Meticulous and attention to details with good troubleshooting ability.
- Experience in Manufacturing Instrument in Life Science or Medical Devices Industry.
All qualified applicants, please send in your resume to:
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please include your full working experience, education background, notice period, expected salary.
We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Tricia Celestine Goh (R1981653)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd