Production Technician (North/ Semiconductor/ 12 hours day shift)
- Performs basic cleaning, packing and maintenance activities. This may include initial wiping of parts with various solvents (such as IPA), preparing sample kits, basic scrubbing and detailing of parts with abrasive pads, cleanroom packaging, boxing of parts for shipment, and general area maintenance and housekeeping duties. Updates spreadsheets to capture data.
- Participation in Quality Assurance program, safety program and completion of various trainings. Must be able to identify the occurrence of departures from the quality system.
- Specialized duties may include correctly masking parts in preparation for bead-blasting activities.
- Safe use and disposition of hazardous chemicals for cleaning.
- Nitec/ Higher Nitec/ Diploma in any discipline.
- Candidate with no experience can be considered.
- Must be able to perform 12 hours day shift.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Code: 17172.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD