Production Technician (No Experience Needed)
Production Technician (Fragrance)
Our Client is a global supplier of fragrance, flavours, food, nutrition ingredients. With their current expansion, they are looking for Production Technician. The successful candidate will be responsible to ensure that all production processes & equipment are maintained and operating.
Weekly rotating 2 shifts
First shift - 7am-3.30pm, $4 allowance per day
Second shift - 2.30pm-11pm, $18 allowance per day
Mon-Fri only, weekend will be considered as OT if required to work
- Support training to compounders on systems, automation, and on best practices in process and production
- Support & ensure that all production processes & equipment are maintained and operating to support the daily operating activities
- Compound fragrances, cosmetic ingredients and mint products with minimal supervision and wastage, re-fill raw material, collect samples for QC, and pack finished goods / raw material as instructed
- Other related duties include cleaning of mixed vessels and CIP (cleaning-in-process) for fixed tanks
- Implement the concept of GMP, philosophy of LEAN and TPM as well as ISO 9000, ISO 14000 in production area
- Assist to investigate and provide report on production and process-related issues
- Lead projects as assigned and provide support as and when required
- Candidate should possess Diploma
- No experience required.
- Candidates with ITE certificate, but with at least 3 years’ relevant experience as a technician/machine operator in a manufacturing field will be considered
- Candidate should be able to work weekly rotating shift (7am-3.30pm, 2.30pm-11pm)
- Proficient in Ms Office : Word, Excel & Powerpoint
- Experience in SAP and on operations with automated dosing machine will be advantageous
Location: Pandan Loop, Shuttle bus provided at Jurong East MRT and Clementi MRT
Apply today or contact us to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Re Source Partners Pte Ltd | 202021170E | 20C0279
Mun Yu Ling R1549493
RE SOURCE PARTNERS PTE LTD