NatSteel Holdings Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 22-Jan-2021
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC
Note: This is a shift work position (10hrs including Overtime)
- To operate the machine in a safe and productive manner
- To perform preventive and autonomous maintenance on the machine to ensure proper functioning and reducing breakdown
- To monitor spare part/ consumable consumption and alerting supervisor when there is a need for replenishment
- To update Production reports
Job Requirements / Pre-requisites
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate/NiTEC in Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 2 Years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferred Skills: gas cutting, arc welding
- Able to work rotating shift and fit
- Good interpersonal, diligent, able to work independently and safely
NatSteel Holdings Pte Ltd