Murata Electronics Singapore (Pte.) Ltd.| Date Posted: 22-Jul-2019
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC
- Ensure machines are in running condition
- Conduct trouble shooting, process control checks and machine maintenance
- Support operations such as loading and unloading trays, QC and inspection and other ad hoc duties assigned
- Possess at least NITEC Intermediate / NITEC / Higher NITEC in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Mechatronics Engineering
- Must be able to work rotating shifts (Day / Night)
- Transport will be provided at designated pick-up points to our plant in Tuas.
Murata Electronics Singapore (Pte.) Ltd.