Production Technician (Immediate/ 5 days/ Office Hour)
- Perform assigned manufacturing tasks to produce high quality products under limited supervision and instruction
- Perform troubleshooting on components and integrated systems by using mechanical, electrical and fluidic knowledge when encounter issues
- Perform assembly and testing activities in accordance to the established work standards, test procedures and work schedule
- Work in a team environment to improve equipment reliability and uptime
- Work with supervisor and assist engineers to execute controlled experiments to address equipment related yield and quality issues.
- To drive implementation of solutions in a production environment to meet production goals.
- To work in a clean room environment
- To execute moderately complex assignment by assisting Engineers to do troubleshooting and assisting Supervisor for report data collection and provide independent judgment.
- Support 5S and Lean activities
- Support process improvement activities to meet production goals.
- Assist Supervisor / Line Leader in daily line operations.
- Higher Nitec in Electrical, Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering.
- Nitec in Electrical, Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering with 3 years relevant experience.
- Knowledge in mechanical or electrical engineering.
- Meticulous and attention to details with good troubleshooting ability.
- Able to execute basic computer skills :Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Experience in Manufacturing Instrument in Life Science or Medical Devices Industry.
- Preferably with 2 to 3 years of experience in high volume manufacturing environment.
- Experience in ISO 13485 audit and cGMP environment.
Interested candidates please send a copy of your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Email Subject: Production Technician
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd