Production Technician ( Food Manufacturing Plant, North/ Up to $2000)
- Operating manufacturing equipment, including daily maintenance and problem solving
- Collect and test samples on different stages of the process and act based on the results when required.
- Responsible for the safe use of appropriate chemical solutions to ensure the cleanest and most highly sanitized equipment.
- Maintain a clean facility and follow the sanitation schedule.
- Report equipment downtime to the production supervisor or manager. Help identify and eliminate problems.
- Maintain processes within pre-determined limits and monitor non-conformance.
- When required work as part of a continuous improvement team.
- Compliance with Company’s Health & Safety policy and procedures.
- Perform to meet departmental goals and quality targets.
- Adhere to all relevant documentation systems used in the production procedure.
- Comply with GMPs, PPE, sanitation procedures, general housekeeping and safety practices and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Min NITEC in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering or any relevant field
- Minimum 1~2 years’ experience in food/ beverage manufacturing environment or any related environment
- Basic HACCP knowledge would be an advantage
- Able to commit to 12 hours rotating shifts (4,3,3,4) , will be eligible to shift allowance
- To be based in Senoko
- Able to start on immediate or on short notice
Interested candidates please send your updated resume to:
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Attn: Production Technician ( Food Manufacturing Plant, North/ Up to $2000)
or call 6736 3280 to look for Kayley
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA Personnel: Kayley Ng Yin Yi (R1762843)
Company EA Registration Number: Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd