Production Technician (Experience in Electronics/ PCA Products)
- Testing, tuning and troubleshooting PCA or products.
- Produce output as per production target.
- 'N' level with 1 Year experience in electronics manufacturing environment.
- Able to perform soldering and tuning of product.
- Able to troubleshoot PCA and products, read schematic diagram.
- Able to use simple equipment to troubleshoot such as multimeter and oscilloscope.
- Understanding of basic electronics and RF telecommunication.
- $1600-$2300 (Salary will commensurate with experience and qualification).
- 5 day work week.
- Attractive Benefits.
Interested applicants, please email your resume with your Last/ Current drawn salary, Expected Salary, Notice Period & Photo in MS WORD FORMAT to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA License No: 09C5387
EAP Name/ Registered No: Ivan Mah/ R1108310