Production Technician (Chemicals/Manufacturing/West/5Days/Up to $2200)
Up to $2200 Depending on expereince
Yearly bonuses + AWS
Annual leaves + Medical benefits
Company Transport Provided
Our Client, in the Manufacturing Industry located in the West has openings for Production Technician.
- Understand, support, and implement to current international standards organization (ISO9001), HACCP, SS506 and RSPO.
- Assist in the Kosher and Halal certification processes from application for certification to documentation, until products label requirements.
- Understand and control/implement GHS requirements.
- Supervise technicians on daily duties, prepare production daily documenDCS monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Support production on forklift operation.7. Conduct subordinate job-related training.
- Liaise with vendors and contactor for plant shutdown, repair, and maintena Generate and update Work Instructon.
- Conduct Kaizen & 5S activities.
- Any other additional duties assigned by Management, when necessary. (less field or manual work)
- Candidate possess at least Professional Certificate/NiTEC in Engineering (Chemical) or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- At least 2Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Non-Executive specialized in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply to us in
the FOLLOWING FORMAT to facilitate the short listing process;
Attachment of CV’s in MSWORD FORMAT
Resumes please INCLUDE:
- Personal Particulars with Recent Photograph
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- All Reasons for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Your Profile will be kept in our database for more career opportunities.
We wish you all the best in your job search.
Reg No: R1987424
EA No: 19C9570
Capital Human Resource Management Pte Ltd