Production Support Assistant (Chemical MNC) / Jurong Island
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD| Date Posted: 4-Sep-2019
EA Licence No: 09C3051|EA Personal Registration No: R1109239
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Participate in Section’s safety activities such as plant emergency response & environmental exercises, risk assessment review, etc
- To carry out task observation on Contractor’s job activities.
- Conduct daily toolbox meeting with contractors for scheduled job and assigned task.
- Conduct all necessary checks on all materials received
- Carry out receiving and transferring of chemical in the field assisted by Production Assistant Contractor according to standard operation procedure and safety requirements.
- Supervise the contractor to store the received materials in correct order (FIFO).
- Monitor and conduct physical count of raw materials and consumables, to ensure all materials are sufficient for production requirement.
- Compile monthly stock balance reports
- Perform Purchase Request (PR) and Goods Receipt (GR) of Raw Material and Packaging Material in SAP.
- Storage warehouse managing and housekeeping.
- Min. NITEC / Diploma in Engineering
- Possess 1-2 years of experience in process operation
- Knowledge in SAP is an advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work in Jurong Island
To help us process your application, please visit www.gmprecruit.com to upload your resume on our website.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Fiona Koh | Registration No: R11092398
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD