EMPLOYER: World leader in food process
8 hourly, 3 shifts rotating shifts.
1. The major focus is to ensure smooth and optimum plant performance to meet production target within specifications, and in the event where a deviation occurs, production specialist shall lead on equipment / process troubleshooting till problem rectification.
- Inspect and maintain house-keeping of assigned area for clean and safe working conditions as well as ensuring personal protection equipment, safety and fire-fighting equipment are maintained ready for use.
3. Ensuring site production is complying with the production procedures so that housekeeping, GMP, quality, safety, occupational hygiene and environmental protection requirements are met.
4. Review, collate or prepare documentation
5. Execution of waste management plan (includes APC1, APC2, steam supply, solid, liquid and air waste disposal)
- Familiar with Safety Procedures, Standard Operating Procedures, Good Engineering Practice, Safety Observation Records, GMP to carry out maintenance activities to high quality standards.
- Diploma /Degree holder with at least 2 years of relevant experience in Engineering /Food or Chemical production industry. Skilled in mechanical or chemical engineering .
Corporate Talent Pte Ltd