Production Supervisor(Up to 3.8K/Tuas/Company Transport)
Production Supervisor ( Coating / Tuas / $3.8K)
5 days work week
13mth + VB
- Coaching and training regularly with team members
- Assures that team members are adequately trained to perform assigned functions.
- Coordinates / or has input into the creation of a production schedule and ship dates to meet customer requirements.
- Responsible for maintenance of WIP inventory.
- Assures that established quality levels are met or exceeded. Participates actively in creating and implementing any needed corrective actions.
- Develops necessary reports, log sheets, and other documents. Assures that these reports are accurate and available in a timely manner.
- Schedules overtime, vacations, etc. for all direct reports. Monitors attendance for direct reports.
- Actively supports company policies and assures that team members abide by such policies. Administers corrective actions as needed.
- Interacts closely with Sales, Marketing, Quality, Customer Service, Purchasing and Engineering to support customer focus and efficient operations.
- Ensures that manufacturing costs are controlled and budget is adhered to.
- Collaborates with OpEx, Engineering and other personnel to implement cost reduction ideas and process improvement initiatives.
- Maintains a neat and orderly work area by enforcing and following housekeeping rules.
- Diploma/Degree in engineering
- Min 2-3 years of supervision or lead experience, preferably in a manufacturing setting. Exposure to or training in Lean Manufacturing or Operational Excellence is desired.
- Possesses well-developed communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and work instructions.
- Ability to effectively present information to and respond to questions from groups of managers, employees, and/or customers.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products (MSWord, MSExcel, and MSPowerPoint).
- Process some knowledge of quality system such as ISO & AS.
JOB ID: 485997
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
11 Collyer Quay,#13-01, The Arcade, Singapore 049317
DID: 6950 9728
Lawrence Pang Swee Yong
License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number : R1989674
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.
People Profilers Pte Ltd