Production Supervisor (Tuas/ Chemical Manufacturing/ Start Up)
• New Chemical Plant start up @ Tuas area
• 12 hours shift rotating basis
• Up to $8000 basic with other benefits (bonuses, allowances, medical etc)
• Supervise a group of technicians responsible for chemical production and repackaging operation.
• Review and implement SOPs, policies and procedures.
• Recommending improvements in safety, production methods, equipment and working conditions.
• Ensure effective employee relations, provide coaching and development when needed.
• Maintains proper inventory levels at all times.
• Oversee daily production requirements and resolve non-conformance issues relating to Operations department.
• Coordinate calibration schedule of production equipment.
• Investigate root causes of contamination, troubleshooting and QIR issues.
• Lead emergency response (ER) team.
• Evaluate employee performance and ensure employee can perform task safely and correctly.
• Singaporean only
• Min Diploma with 4 to 5 years of similar experience in chemical manufacturing background preferred.
To apply, please send your updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
OR Click Apply Now!
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration. If you wish to withdraw your consent or correct any of your personal data, please drop us an email at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] to let us know.
(Note: Any resumes of job applications sent to this mailbox will not be attended as it is solely for the purpose of personal data protection related matters.)
We will contact you if your skills and experience are suitable for the role, or if there is a similar opportunity that is available presently or in the future.
Ang Poh Ting | R1658738
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd | 11C5781