Production Supervisor (process industry)
The employer: MNC in food manufacturing, B2B
Attractive perks, bonus, allowances and career progression
- 3 Rotating Shifts - 8 hours
- Manufacturing process experience
• Experience in managing all actions related to manufacturing.• Maintain safety environment through EHS in production area.
• Required participation in selection process.• Helps in increase in production systems, equipment performance and quality.
• Monitor product quality, food safety and able to provide solutions for production problems.
• Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 3 yrs. in supervisory experience.•
- Manufacturing.process experience
*Please send in your cv ASAP through the APPLY button or email to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
Corporate Talent Pte Ltd