Production Supervisor (Medical Device / East)
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD| Date Posted: 28-Aug-2019
EA Licence No: 09C3051|EA Personal Registration No: R1109239
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- To take responsibility of the shift in terms of management of staff, management of production processes and quality targets
- To ensure the smooth running of the production processes and maintain a positive work atmosphere
- To take responsibility of the quality and product that is produced within the shift in line with company’s quality systems, processes and procedures
- Coordinate daily production floor activities and delegate assignments to production personnel
- Manage and motivate direct reporting employees by communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring and appraising job results
- Monitor, measure and report on production related process performance and general issues
- Maintain material and work flow throughout the manufacturing facility and ensure the workstations are supplied with material quickly and efficiently
- Ensure equipment and tools are in good working order and available for use when required
- To ensure that Health and Safety rules and regulations are adhered to during the shift and all matters relating to this are dealt with using the resources within the company
- Address problems and provide solutions to resolve the issues
- To have an active role in company’s continuous improvement plan to achieve plans for future growth within the company
- Maintain housekeeping standards to ensure a clean and safe work environment at all times by educating and directing personnel
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Manufacturing, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Continuing education in Production Management will be preferred.
- Min. 5 to 10 years of relevant working experiences in the medical device technology or pharmaceutical industry with minimum 3 years in managerial or supervisory capacity in a manufacturing environment
- Experience working in a clean room environment will be advantageous.
- Good understanding of production and manufacturing processes and techniques.
- Basic knowledge of Six Sigma will be advantageous.
- Familiar with ISO13485 and GMP.
- Proficient in SAP and MES.
To help us process your application, please visit www.gmprecruit.com to upload your resume on our website.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Fiona Koh | Registration No: R11092398
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD