Production Supervisor (Coating)
$2000- $3500 + AWS + VB
5 days work week, 7.15am – 4pm
Our Client is an MNC In the Coating industry
The Production Supervisor is responsible for daily equipment production, all associated maintenance and supervisory.
- Performs Interviewing, recommending for hire, orienting, directing, rewarding, disciplining, developing performance plans, coaching, training, developing, appraising performance, and recommending for dismissal with team members.
- Communicates regularly with team members to meet production requirements and are adequately trained to perform assigned function.
- Coordinates production schedule and ship dates to meet customer requirements.
- Responsible for maintenance of inventory.
- Assures that established quality levels are met or exceeded. Participates actively in creating and implementing corrective actions.
- Develops necessary reports, log sheets, and other documents.
- Interacts closely with Sales, Marketing, Quality, Customer Service, Purchasing and Engineering to support customer focus and efficient operations.
- Ensures that manufacturing costs are controlled and budget is adhered to.
- Maintains a neat and orderly work area by enforcing and following housekeeping rules.
- May need to perform light troubleshooting of equipment and ensures that all repairs are completed
- May assist in other areas or perform other duties as required.
- Diploma or higher is preferred.
- 2 or more years of supervision or lead experience, preferably in a manufacturing setting. Exposure to or training in Lean Manufacturing or Operational Excellence is desired.
- Possesses well-developed communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and work instructions.
- Process some knowledge of quality system such as ISO & AS
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] stating
1. Current Drawn
2. Expecting Salary
3. Date Available
4. Reason to Leave each job
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Crystal Wu Jia Lin
People Profilers Pte Ltd,
10 Anson Road #09-01/02 International Plaza
Tel: 6805 0856
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg nos R1876284
JOB ID: 45337
People Profilers Pte Ltd