Production Supervisor (Bio Medical Industry) - $5000 per month
- Responsible for production processes, uphold quality standard, staff management and shift planning.
- Motive employees with clear communication to job expectation, monitor and appraising result.
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce the adherence to standard operating procedures, policies and procedures
- Set individual target, conduct employee performance reviews and disciplinary actions
- Manpower planning and ensure maximum production target output.
- Develop and maintain training programs to ensure that all personnel are well equipped.
- Constantly monitor production plan, initiate compliant measures to achieve given production targets and KPIs.
- Maintain material and work flow throughout the manufacturing facility and ensure the workstations are supplied with material quickly and efficiently
- Ensure a timely initiation of corrective maintenance activities and support the release of equipment back to production use.
- To have an active role in company’s continuous improvement plan to achieve plans for future growth within the company.
- Maintain close liaison with other Shift Supervisors to ensure smooth running of production with minimum downtime and wastage; ensure production handovers are effective communication tools.
- Communicates effectively with the Production Manager, informing and updating him/her regularly with regards to delivery dates, work progress, quality, cost reductions, manpower planning and operating problems.
- Maintain housekeeping standards to ensure a clean and safe work environment at all times by educating and directing personnel.
- To ensure that Health and Safety rules and regulations are adhered to during the shift and all matters relating to this are dealt with using the resources within the company.
- Experience in production management.
- Experience in leadership role.
- Open to shift work (Day or Night shift)
- Good communication, takes initiative and independent individual
To apply, please send your updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration. If you wish to withdraw your consent or correct any of your personal data, please drop us an email at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] to let us know.
(Note: Any resumes of job applications sent to this mailbox will not be attended as it is solely for the purpose of personal data protection related matters.)
We will contact you if your skills and experience are suitable for the role, or if there is a similar opportunity that is available presently or in the future.
Tan Guo Wei (Isaac) | R1655144
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd | 11C5781