PRODUCTION ASST ENGINEER / SPECIALIST
EMPLOYER: MNC in edible process engineering
3 shifts rotating, Attractive perks and career progression
- Reporting to Production Engineer, production specialist shall perform batches / unit or ancillary operations safely and efficiently following standard operating procedures and as necessary. He shall take care for in-process samples and carries out in-process checks using analytical instruments. He shall be task and specialized at the designated area as follow:
- Breaking and Winnowing; Alkalizing and Roasting
- Mill and Press
- Butter and Pulverization
- Powder packaging
The major of focus is to ensure smooth and optimum plant performance to
meet production target within specifications, and in the event where a deviation occurs, production specialist shall lead on equipment / process troubleshooting till problem rectification.
- Inspects and maintains house-keeping of his assigned area for clean and safe working conditions as well as ensuring that personal protection equipment, safety and fire-fighting equipment are maintained ready for use.
- Ensure effective equipment deployment and utilization to achieve production target reference to production planning and ensure all equipment maintenance activities are carried out according to maintenance planning by maintenance specialist with greater responsibility in safety and good housekeeping after jobs completion.
- Ensuring site production is complying with the production procedures so that housekeeping, GMP, quality, safety, occupational hygiene and environmental protection requirements are met to:
- support / facilitate self-inspections.
- co-ordinate for plant pre-audit preparation.
- ensure that plant is safe for release for plant maintenance and modification work.
- Review, collate or prepare and ensure that documentation related to the production function and relevant to ensure proper control and issuance of manufacturing documents and communicates clearly with his direct report and colleague during shift handover by highlighting the production status, output and any items bearing on safety, quality and efficiency.
- Execution of the waste management plan (includes APC1, APC2,
steam supply, solid, liquid and air waste disposal) to ensure safe and effective waste management by staff.
- Initiate, encourage and implement lean activities and implement Cost improvement projects that lead to reduce overall cost and improve cost effectiveness e.g. improve equipment reliability, standardization, etc.
- Familiar with Safety Procedures, Standard Operating Procedures, Good Engineering Practice, Safety Observation Records, GMP to carry out maintenance activities to high quality standards.
- Min Diploma from Polytechnic or equivalent with at least 5 years of relevant experience in a Food production industry
- Good knowledge of GMP (good manufacturing practices), safety requirements.
- Basic knowledge of production flow.
- Good troubleshooting skill
- Basic awareness of industrial standards
- Knowledge of process control.
- Knowledge of the production process.
- Operation Excellence knowledge
- Basic knowledge of raw materials used in production.
- Plant inspection skills.
- Good knowledge in maintenance and operating principles of production.
- Familiar with SAP system
- Knowledge of statistics is an added advantage.
*You may send detailed cv directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] ASAP.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Corporate Talent Pte Ltd