Production Soldering Operator (PCBA/ 5days/Braddell)
HR Focus| Date Posted: 17-Sep-2020
EA Licence No: 13C6829|EA Personal Registration No: R2090280
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels
- Perform soldering and QC check for PCB board and its related assembly.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Min. GCE “N” level or equivalent.
- Good hands-on PCBA soldering skills experience is a MUST.
- 5 days work - 8.00am - 5.30pm
- Singaporean / Singapore Residence only, no quota for work passess.
- Past experience in PCBA industry preferred.
- Able to work as a team.
- Able to work overtime as and when required.
- Able to start work in short notice / immediate.
- Salary: Max $1300
To Apply >
Please attach updated detail resume in MS WORD FORMAT(.doc file) and must include the following information :
- Personal Particulars
- Work experiences( period of employment & job duty) in point forms
- Last drawn salary in each employment
- Expected salary
- Reasons for leaving each employment
- Earliest work commencement date / Notice period
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)